COVID Catch-up Tutor
|Location:||Birmingham, Birmingham B10 UK|
|Salary||£65 to £75 per Day|
COVID Catch-up Tutor
Are you passionate about creating an inclusive for all?
Would you love to really make a difference in education this year?
Could you be the perfect candidate to inspire a joy for learning in young people?
Located in a dynamic Secondary school in Birmingham, this graduate role aims to expand your teaching skill set while being the perfect opportunity for you to test the water in education while aiding children with catch-up tutoring.
This role is an excellent chance to open doors to your future career, the school have a superb reputation for not only for their high teaching standards but for focusing on paving a career path for their staff, especially graduates who start in support roles first!
To register your interest in this rewarding COVID Catch-up Tutor role with the highest rated education consultancy in the industry simply apply click ‘Apply’ below to send your CV to Bex at i-teachers!
COVID Catch-up Tutor – About the Role
- Full time, long term role
- Paid £65 to £75 per day (term time)
- Work alongside a talented and experienced Teaching community
- Support and provide guidance to students on a 1:1 and group basis
- Develop crucial teaching skills and techniques
- Monitor student progress
- Help inspire attendance and attainment in students
- Pastoral Support
COVID Catch-up Tutor – About the School
- Located in Birmingham, B20
- Excellent facilities and resources throughout the school
- Warm and supportive learning environment
- Visionary SLT
- Close to good transportation links
- Diverse and inclusive culture and community
COVID Catch-up Tutor – Benefits of the Role
- Exclusive interview preparation with your own dedicated education consultant
- A 5* graduate scheme with the highest rated consultancy in the UK
- Excellent skills development opportunities
- Tutor in your chosen subject
- Same school for the full academic year
- No irregular supply work
- A school matched to your values and own personal development
- Paid a competitive salary with Perkbox discount membership
COVID Catch-up Tutor – Person Specification
- 1st or 2:1 degree
- Enthusiastic and personable manner
- Passion for education
- A strong academic background
To apply, please send your CV to Bex at i-teachers by clicking ‘apply now’ below!