Criminology and Sociology Teacher
|Location:||Croydon, Surrey CR2 UK|
|Salary||£29915 to £41136 per Annum|
Criminology and Sociology Teacher –
Are you a Criminology and Sociology Teacher looking for a new opportunity?
Perhaps you are re-locating to Croydon or nearby after handing in your notice at your current role?
This school in Croydon wants to welcome a new Criminology and Sociology Teacher to its already strong and supportive staff body. The school instils a mutual respect between staff and pupils, creative a happy, safe and orderly environment.
If working in a school that works to support its pupils to achieve their personal best whilst simultaneously supporting its staff’s progression, then please send your CV to Abbey at i-teachers.
Criminology and Sociology Teacher – the school –
- Secondary School with Sixth form- pupils aged 11-18
- Supports pupils in and out of the classroom, ensuring each pupil gets the individual care they need to succeed
- The school has a broad range of after-school activities for pupils
- Encourages pupils to take positions of responsibility within the school e.g. sports captain, to equip them with skills such as leadership for their future
- Supportive and welcoming staff body for new members of staff
- Located in Croydon, CR2
Criminology and Sociology Teacher – the role –
- Instil a love for Criminology and Sociology in pupils
- Ensure your pupils feel supported in class and around school
- Teach Criminology and Sociology to Key Stages 3, 4 and 5
- Share the school’s ethos of setting high expectations of what pupils can achieve
- Support pupils on their return to formal teaching after a disrupted year
- Opportunities for progression
- Outer London MPS-UPS: £29,915-£41,136
Criminology and Sociology Teacher – person specification –
- Qualified Teacher Status (essential)
- The ability to teach Key Stages 3, 4 and 5
- Ambitious, professional and motivated
If you would like to apply to this Criminology and Sociology Teacher role in Croydon, please apply now by sending your CV to Abbey at i-teachers.
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day-to-day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!