Design and Technology Teacher – Leeds
|Location:||Leeds, Leeds LS1 UK|
|Salary||£24373 to £40490 per Annum|
Design & Technology Teacher – Permanent Role – Leeds
Are you a recently qualified Design & Technology Teacher looking to showcase your teaching ability this September?
Perhaps you are an experienced Design & Technology Teacher, passionate about providing engaging and inspiring lessons for your secondary students?
Furthermore, are you looking to be part of a school renowned for its high standard of academic support and modern facilities for both staff and students?
Make sure you waste no time in applying for this sought after position this September!
Design & Technology Teacher – About the Role:
- Permanent Role
- September 2020 start
- Located in Leeds, Yorkshire
- Paid MPS – UPS pay scale per annum
- Aimed at both experienced and newly qualified teachers
- Planning and conducting secondary D&T lessons
- Utilising prior experience and degree subject knowledge
- Being an approachable and supportive member of staff
- Video interviews commencing shortly – apply ASAP!
Design & Technology Teacher – Person Specification:
- Minimum 2:1 Design based degree
- Excellent academic background
- Passionate about your degree subject
- Qualified Teacher Status – Secondary Design
- Eager to be part of highly regarded secondary school
- Hardworking and dedicated to progression of students
- Ability to create fun and engaging lessons
- Able to keep students motivated throughout lesson time
Design & Technology Teacher – About the School:
This secondary school based in Leeds is renowned for its modern facilities and resources for both staff and students, as well as being part of a highly regarded academy trust. With a proactive Head Teacher dedicated to making sure their students receive the best possible academic education, and a dedication to supporting his teachers throughout their experience at the school, it is the perfect environment for a driven and passionate teacher to teach in.
If you are a qualified Design & Technology Teacher eager to join a superb secondary school this September, then press the ‘Click Apply’ button or send your CV to Holly at i-teachers!