Design & Technology Graduate Trainee Teacher
|Location:||London, Greater London N9 UK|
|Salary||£20000 to £24000 per Annum|
Design & Technology Graduate Trainee Teacher – Enfield (N9)
Are you a confident graduate who is considerate to the needs of young people, and looking to secure a position whereby you will be supporting students to reach their potential?
Do you want the opportunity to work in a secondary school which really values its Design & Technology department and curriculum?
Furthermore are you looking for the perfect school environment to learn and develop into a fully qualified teacher?
If this Design & Technology Graduate Trainee Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Design & Technology Graduate Trainee Teacher – Key Information:
- Based in Enfield
- Good transportation links
- Paid £20,000 – £24,000 per annum
- Permanent full time role, Monday – Friday school hours
- Nurturing atmosphere for newly qualified teachers
- Fantastic facilities and resources
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Opportunities for development and progression – outstanding CPD program
Design & Technology Graduate Trainee Teacher – The Role:
- Work alongside a talented and experienced Design & Technology department
- Ability to organise and conduct class lessons with the guidance of qualified teachers
- Plan and conduct lessons and small group sessions
- Utilise school’s broad and balanced curriculum
- Opportunities for progression
- Developing and enhancing students’ knowledge in Design & Technology
- Making sure students receive correct support and guidance during class time
- Take on feedback to continually improve your practice
Design & Technology Graduate Trainee Teacher – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree in Design & Technology related course
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
Design & Technology Graduate Trainee Teacher – How to Apply:
If this Design & Technology Graduate Trainee Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Tower Hamlets, Newham, Barking, Dagenham, Hackney, Enfield, Waltham Forest, Redbridge, Havering and Thurrock.