Design Technology Teacher
|Location:||Hillingdon, London (West) HA6 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£28355 to £44451 per Annum|
Are you a Design Technology Teacher who is searching for a fresh and exciting role for September?
Would you like the opportunity to work at an Outstanding West London secondary school that boasts excellent behaviour with students who have a true passion for technology & engineering?
Whether you are at the early stages of your teaching career or you have years of experience behind you, this rewarding Design Technology Teacher offers an excellent setting to teach and fulfil your career aspirations.
Register interest in this fantastic Design and Technology Teacher role today by applying on this page and attaching your CV!
This school is looking to arrange virtual interviews immediately!
Design Technology Teacher – Benefits:
- Permanent Design Technology Teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £28,355 – £44,451 Design Technology Teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- September start
- Virtual interviews to be arranged
Design Technology Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run Design Technology lessons for KS3 – KS5
- Prepare students for both GCSE, AS & A2 level exams
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Become an integral part of the teaching team
Design Technology Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 technology / design related degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
- Passion for Design Technology
- Collaborative with a good team ethic
The Outstanding secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding graded by OfSTED
- Secondary school & sixth form
- Fantastic CPD
- Hillingdon, West London location
- Close to strong transport links
- Visionary and supportive SLT
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Design Technology Teacher role.