Design Technology Teacher
|Location:||Manchester, North West England M20 UK|
|Salary||£23720 to £39406 per Annum|
Design Technology Teacher – Manchester – September start
This popular secondary school in Manchester is keen to recruit a dynamic Design Technology Teacher to start in September in their new state-of-art department.
Are you a successful teacher or NQT who is eager to secure a permanent Design Technology Teacher role in a thriving Manchester high school?
If you have a strong academic background in Technology and have received ‘Good’ or better in recent observations, this school would like to hear from you.
Design Technology Teacher – about the role
- Vacancy open to experienced and newly qualified Teachers
- Design Technology Teacher role – KS3 – KS4
- Permanent position, starting September
- New state of art department and facilities
- Outstanding CPD/Induction programme and training
- Supportive mentor
- Own classroom with excellent resources
Design Technology Teacher – Person Specification
- Qualified Teacher Status or working towards
- Undergraduate degree in Computing
- Be able to deliver innovative, challenging lessons
- Commitment to uphold the schools high standards of education
Join this school, enhance your career and truly make a difference to student’s lives.
Do not delay in sending your application – Click ‘Apply’ now and send your CV to Holly at i-teachers or call the office for a friendly and confidential chat.