Design Technology Teacher
|Location:||London, Hillingdon HA6 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£27596 to £38963 per Annum|
Are you a Design Technology Teacher who is looking to secure a post Easter position at a thriving West London UTC?
Would you like the opportunity to work at an upcoming school working with students who have a passion for technology & engineering?
Whether you are at the early stages of your teaching career or you have years of experience behind you, this rewarding Design Technology Teacher offers an excellent setting to teach and fulfil your career aspirations.
This UTC works with students who are completing a range of qualifications such as GCSE’s, AS & A2 levels as well as BTEC’s!
Register interest in this fantastic Design and Technology Teacher role today by applying on this page and attaching your CV!
Design Technology Teacher – Benefits:
- Permanent Design Technology Teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £27,596 – £38,963 Design Technology Teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Interviewing now for an April 2020 start
Design Technology Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run Design Technology lessons for KS4 – KS5
- Prepare students for both GCSE, AS & A2 level exams
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Become an integral part of the teaching team
Design Technology Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 technology / design related degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
- Passion for Design Technology
- Collaborative with a good team ethic
The progressive secondary school & sixth form:
- University Technical College
- Superb teacher training programme
- Hillingdon, West London location
- Close to strong transport links
- Visionary and supportive SLT
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Design Technology Teacher role.