Design Technology Teacher – Oldham
|Location:||Oldham, Oldham OL8 UK|
|Salary||£24373 to £40490 per Annum|
Design Technology Teacher – September 2020 start – Permanent – Oldham
Are you a Design Technology Teacher who feels ready for a change of scenery this September?
Would you like to expand on your experience in a new school setting to develop your teaching practise?
Maybe you are an NQT who is looking for your first permanent role? This fantastic Secondary School in Oldham is recruiting for a dedicated Design Technology Techer this September.
i-teachers is a specialist permanent only recruitment consultancy, take a look at our trust pilot reviews for more information!
Person Specification – Design Technology Teacher
- QTS – or working towards currently
- Specialism in Resistant Materials is ideal – but all specialisms considered
- Set high expectations for yourself and pupils, acting as a role model
- Ability to create stimulating and thought-provoking lesson content
- Willingness to contribute to wider school life
What can this school offer you as a Design Technology Teacher?
- Full-time permanent role starting in September
- Inspirational Leadership team noted by Ofsted
- Ofsted Good School
- Excellent facilities including specialist areas
- Extracurricular clubs including D&T
- Innovative and creative curriculum
- Employee benefit scheme
- Fabulous location – extremely accessible via car and public transport
So, if you would relish the chance to work closely with outstanding teachers to make rapid sustained school improvement, we have the perfect opportunity for you.
How to apply
Click ‘apply’ to send your CV and to Holly at i-teachers today to be considered for this Design Technology Teacher role at this fantastic school in Oldham. This school is shortlisting ASAP and roles may be filled before the closing date.
Commutable areas include: Manchester, Tameside, Stockport, Bolton, Bury, and Rochdale.