Design Technology Teacher
|Location:||London, London (East) E10 UK|
Design Technology Teacher – Waltham Forest (E17) – November start – Maternity Cover
Are you a Design Technology teacher who is eager to gain a long-term role in an exceptional secondary school and sixth form?
Perhaps you would be keen to work with high achieving students who are keen and eager to learn?
Are you keen to secure a Design Technology teacher role, for a full year covering a Maternity vacancy?
Design Technology Teacher – Key Information:
- Competitive salary
- Maternity Cover for the full year
- Starting End of November
- Outstanding school
- Keen, eager and respectful students
- High achieving students
- Teach across KS3, KS4 and KS5
- Apply today to be considered
- Interviews ASAP
Design Technology Teacher – The School:
- 11-18 secondary and sixth form
- Outstanding graded
- State of the art facilities and resources
- Well behaved and respectful students
- High achieving school
- Supportive and welcoming environment
Design Technology Teacher – Person Specification:
- Excellent subject knowledge of Design Technology
- Experience teaching previously
- The ability and knowledge to teach up to A Level
- Good behaviour management
- Available for a full year to cover the maternity period
Design Technology Teacher – How to apply:
If this Design Technology Teacher role sounds like the ideal opportunity, click apply and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Tower Hamlets, Newham, Barking, Dagenham, Hackney, Enfield, Waltham Forest, Redbridge, Havering and Thurrock.