Drama Cover Supervisor
|Location:||London, Greater London W13 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£21000 to £28000 per Annum|
Are you a drama or Russell Group graduate with past tutoring / education experience?
Would you not only love to secure a place on fantastic 2020 teacher training programme but start covering drama lessons from September?
Combine your knowledge and passion for dram and performing arts by starting in this Drama Cover Supervisor role at highly renowned secondary school!
This highly popular and successful West London secondary & sixth form are looking to meet with talented graduates immediately who would be comfortable running drama lessons.
Prior experience working in an education setting or within a theatre group would be preferable as the school take drama very seriously and have even organised performances at prestigious national events.
If you are interested in this rewarding Drama Cover Supervisor opportunity please apply on this page and attach your CV now!
Drama Cover Supervisor – Benefits:
- Drama Cover Supervisor opportunity
- £21,000 – £28,000 annual salary
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring Drama Teachers
- Interviewing now for a September start
- Superb route to teacher training
Drama Cover Supervisor – Role:
- Work alongside drama & performing arts students from KS3 – KS4
- Cover drama lessons
- Offering drama workshops and directing school performances
- Uphold the high standards of the Drama department
Drama Cover Supervisor – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree (drama preferable)
- Passionate about education and drama
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Prior education / tutoring experience desired
The thriving secondary school & sixth form:
- Boasts fantastic exam results
- One of the best schools in the borough
- Ealing location, West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Drama Cover Supervisor role.