Drama Teacher – Drama NQT
|Location:||London, Hounslow TW4 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£27595 to £38963 per Annum|
Are you a Drama Teacher searching for a refreshing September challenge?
Do you wish to work at a secondary school that positively encourages students to be creative and get involved in performing arts?
Well look no further, as this highly popular Secondary School & Sixth Form based in South London could be the post that you have been searching for!
If this Drama Teacher role ticks all the boxes for you then please do not delay your interest!
Start the next academic year teaching at this South London secondary schools in this dynamic Drama Teacher opportunity!
Drama Teacher – Benefits:
- Permanent Drama Teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £27,595 – £38,963 Drama Teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Interviewing now
Drama Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run Drama lessons for KS3 – KS5
- Promote a love of performing arts
- Prepare students for both GCSE, AS & A2 level exams
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Direct and organise school productions and performances
- Become an integral part of the performing arts department
Drama Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 degree in Drama / performing arts
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
- Passion for Drama & Performing Arts
The Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding graded by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form with 1800 students
- Incredibly strong & popular sixth form
- Hounslow, West & Outer London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Drama Teacher role.
This role is based in the borough of Hounslow, however other roles are also available in the following boroughs: Croydon, Ealing, Hammersmith & Fulham, Kensington & Chelsea, Lambeth and Wandsworth.