EAL Support Coach – Early Years
|Location:||Harrow, Harrow HA2 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Are you bilingual and would like to use your talents to teach English language skills and other subjects to foreign children in a mainstream school environment?
Embark on the most rewarding career choice you could have, develop your teaching skills and watch your children’s speech and English language abilities grow!
You could be the memorable EAL Support Coach to help young children flourish in a new environment!
This school is looking for a confident and engaging EAL Support Coach to help bilingual children develop their English, communication, and confidence in their academic studies.
If you think you would be the perfect match for this school, please contact Samantha at i-teachers with your CV today and do not miss out on this unique and rewarding opportunity!
EAL Support Coach – Early Years – The Role
- Full time Monday-Friday during term time
- Earn £350-£350
- Guiding young children in English language
- Develop their English grammar, vocabulary, and pronunciation
- Work 1:1 or in small groups with language
- Build children’s confidence in conversational and formal speech
- Be a mentor and translator when needed
- Tailor and plan lessons to suit specific language levels
- Challenge your teaching skills in impressive bilingual role
EAL Support Coach – Early Years – The School
- Supportive and welcoming SLT
- Inclusive curriculum
- Good transport links
- Strong partnership trust
- Opportunities to develop to HLTA or QTS
- Premium sports funding
- Excellent resources and facilities for EAL
- High achieving school
EAL Support Coach – Early Years – Person Specification
- Must be able to speak 2 or more languages at fluent level
- Experience teaching or similar environment is desired
- 2:1 or 1st degree, all subjects welcome
- Must be confident to lead 1:1 support or small groups
- Support lead teacher in lessons
- Plan, develop and nurture language sessions for individual students
- Must be able to commute easily to Harrow
How to Apply
This EAL Support Coach – Early Years Role is shortlisting NOW. Send your CV to Samantha at i-teachers today to avoid disappointment!