EAL Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Leeds, Yorkshire and the Humber LS11 UK|
|Salary||£300 to £325 per Week|
EAL Teaching Assistant
EAL Teaching Assistant – Full Academic Year – Secondary School – Languages Graduate
Are you a recent Languages graduate looking to gain first hand paid teaching experience in a flourishing Languages department as an EAL Teaching Assistant?
Do you want the opportunity to work alongside teachers dedicated to providing the best possible standard of education to secondary students as an EAL Teaching Assistant?
Would you like to be a vital and valued member on excellent secondary school, playing a key role in the development of students with English as a second language?
If you are a Languages graduate with the ambition of gaining first hand teaching experience inside of an excellent secondary school as an EAL Teaching Assistant, then make sure you don’t hesitate in applying for this excellent role!
Information about the role – EAL Teaching Assistant:
- EAL Teaching Assistant
- Full academic year
- Secondary school
- Gain paid teaching experience inside of an excellent secondary school
- Utilise degree subject ability and knowledge
- Supporting students with English as a second language
- Paid £300 – £325 per week, term time only as EAL Teaching Assistant
- Located in Leeds
Requirements for this role:
- Minimum 2:1 Languages subject degree
- Strong academic background
- Exceptional degree subject knowledge
- Passion for supporting secondary students with English ability
- Dedicated to making sure each student is provided with excellent support
- Ability to plan and deliver sessions for both individual and groups
- Enthusiastic and supportive attitude
Information about the role/school:
In this role as an EAL Teaching Assistant you will be working inside an inclusive and supportive secondary school supporting the academic and social development of students with English as a second language. You will need to be comfortable structuring and conducting lessons around a carefully tailored session plan, and make sure that students are focused and interacting throughout, whether that be in individual or group settings.
A school renowned for its inclusive and committed approach towards making sure every individual is offered a superb standard of education in every subject, they have a passion for supporting children with English as a second language, and pride themselves on preparing their EAL students for life outside of education in England.
If you are a languages graduate passionate about supporting students with English as a second language, then make sure to press the ‘Apply Now’ button, or send your CV to Amy at i-teachers!