EAL Teaching Assistant – Primary – Bolton
|Location:||Bolton, North West England UK|
|Salary||£61.50 to £65.00 per Day|
Are you contemplating which career path would suit your future aspirations and a career in teaching is appealing to you at the moment?
Perhaps you hold a TEFL qualification with experience of Teaching English abroad from travelling or your year abroad at university?
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented graduate who has a real passion for education. This role is perfect for graduates who have an understanding of EAL and the barriers that these children may face in challenging, unfamiliar environments!
This school are looking for a graduate to start in January as an EAL Teaching Assistant to support some of their pupils that are international new arrivals at the school.
EAL Teaching Assistant – Primary School
• EAL Teaching Assistant
• Graduate role
• Minimum 2:1 degree
• Monday-Friday term time only
• January Start
• Earn up to £325 per week
• Support child who speak English as an additional language who may display other barriers to learning
• Work 1:1 to deliver booster and intervention strategies with pupils and liaise with their class teacher/parents.
• Easily accessible by public transport/ staff car park
• High EAL/ High SEN
• Welcoming Bolton Primary school
• Multi-cultural school
• High Pupil Premium
• Polite and welcoming children
• Supportive Primary School with excellent training
• Recent Graduate
• Hold a minimum of a 2:1 degree
• Passion for support EAL
• Previous experience supporting EAL – UK or Abroad
• TELF qualification is desirable
• Committed, resilient and enthusiastic
• Aspiring Teacher
If you are interested in this EAL Teaching Assistant role, then don’t hesitate, click APPLY NOW and send your CV to Becky at i-teachers to be considered.