EAL Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Southwark, Southwark SE15 UK|
|Salary||£19761.32 to £20119.54 per Annum|
EAL Teaching Assistant – Southwark
Paid Secondary School Teaching Assistant experience for a EAL Teaching Assistant in the Southwark area.
Have you recently graduated and are considering a future career in teaching?
Perhaps you have the skills and knowledge to provide tailored 1:1 support to students?
Maybe you’re looking to enhance your teaching abilities and experience?
If so, please apply for our Graduate Teaching Assistant – Southwark TODAY!
EAL Teaching Assistant – Job Description
- EAL Teaching Assistant position supporting ages 11-18
- Help pupils who need extra support across core subjects
- Support class teacher with managing challenging behaviour
- Inspire students to engage in schoolwork as well as extra-curricular activities
- Identify and adapt to learning needs
- Work with pupils 1:1 & in small groups
- The school have a history of supporting candidates with teacher training
- Mon – Fri working hours
- £19,761.32-£20,119.54 per annum (39 weeks a year)
- Shortlisting for role now
- Located in Southwark, SE15
EAL Teaching Assistant – Person Specification
- BA (Hons) degree in languages (ideally), 2:1 or above
- Strong academic background
- Passion for education and languages
- Genuine interest to pursue a career in teaching
- Willing to adapt to learning needs
- Engaging and confident personality
- Previous experience working with young people is desirable
- Portuguese & Spanish language, Kurdish skills also desirable
Why choose i-teachers?
- Highest rated educational consultancy in the UK
- Over 550 5* TrustPilot reviews
- NOT SUPPLY – all long term, paid roles
- A dedicated Consultant who will support you throughout, even when your placed
- We work with some of the best schools in London who aid your development
- Teacher Training routes should you wish to stay on at your school
- Referral Scheme – you get £150 should you refer someone who is successfully placed
Are you ready to take the next step and challenge yourself, gaining invaluable experience to further your chosen career path?
If you think you have what it takes to fulfil an EAL Teaching Assistant role, simply click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Hollie at i-teachers today!