Learning Support Assistant
|Location:||Ealing, Greater London W5 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£440 to £460 per Week|
Learning Support Assistant – primary SEN opportunity
Start making a positive impact on the academic & social development of primary students with additional learning needs in this highly rewarding Learning Support Assistant opportunity.
This Outstanding SEN primary school are looking for caring, diligent, and engaging Learning Support Assistants to support their SEN class teachers by ensuring a fantastic learning environment is created for their students.
The Learning Support Assistant would not only develop knowledge and skills which would set you up for your next career step, but you would be part of a cohesive staffing team that always receives regular training from the school.
The highly rewarding Learning Support Assistant would require you to work with students on a 1:1 and group basis whilst communicating clearly with staff members and some parents.
Apply for this Learning Support Assistant role today by simply applying on this page!
Learning Support Assistant – The Role:
- Learning Support Assistant
- SEN support role
- Long-term, full-time role
- £90 daily, term time, rate
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers / psychologists
- Support students with ASD & sensory needs
- Work alongside class teachers
- Shortlisting now
- Immediate start
Learning Support Assistant – Person specification:
- Minimum 2:2 degree
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Patient, diligent, and proactive manner
- An independent worker & team player
- Strong communication skills
- Prior SEN / education experience
The SEN Primary School:
- Graded Outstanding by OfSTED
- Specialist SEN School
- Supporting autism & sensory needs
- Inspirational Head Teacher
- Fantastic facilities with modern resources
- Ealing, West London
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Learning Support Assistant role.
CPD Online Training Course:
As part of our ongoing commitment to supporting your journey into education and your ongoing development, i-teachers are delighted to offer free training courses throughout your placement.