Early Years Class Teacher
|Location:||Hounslow, London (West) TW14 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£29915 to £50000 per Annum|
If you are an Early Years Class Teacher who is currently searching for a fantastic West London opportunity, today could be your lucky day!
A highly regarded and popular Hounslow SEN School are looking to add a class teacher to their thriving staffing team immediately!
We are currently working with a charming & welcoming Hounslow SEN school who are looking to add a passionate Early Years Teacher to their team immediately!
Whether you are relocating, searching for a fresh challenge, or possibly you are an NQT who is looking for a supportive school to begin your teaching career, this position would be ideal for you.
If you would like to find more about this Early Years Class Teacher role then please apply on this page and attach your CV
Early Years Class Teacher – Benefits:
- Early Years Class Teacher role
- Reception year
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £29,915 – £50,000 Primary Teacher salary
- Interviews to be arranged immediately
- Start optional – immediate preferred but could wait
Early Years Class Teacher– Role:
- Plan, deliver and run lessons for your EYFS / Early Years class
- Manage and guide your support staff
- Engage students in creative lessons
- Ensure learning objectives are met
- Strong parent engagement
Early Years Class Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Prior SEN experience
- The will to be part of a cohesive staffing team
The Outstanding SEN School:
- Graded Outstanding by OfSTED
- SEN all through school
- Superb new facilities
- Modern resources
- Hounslow, West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Early Years Class Teacher role.