Early Years Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||City of Westminster, Greater London NW1 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£80 to £90 per Day|
Are you looking to gain some further and invaluable classroom experience working with Early Years students?
Do you already have experience of working in nursery’s and would relish the chance to work at a warm & welcoming Central London primary school?
If you have recently graduated and wish to start supporting EYFS – Early Year children and their Teachers right away then this Early Years Graduate Teaching Assistant opportunity would be ideal for you!
This warm & welcoming Inner London primary are looking to interview Early Years Graduate Teaching Assistant candidates immediately so don’t miss out on this excellent position!
To register your interest please simply apply on this page today and attach your most up to date CV.
Early Years Graduate Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Early Years Graduate Teaching Assistant
- £400 – £450 per week
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers/Ed psychologists
- Keen to gain paid experience whilst gaining invaluable experience
- Immediate start
Early Years Graduate Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Working with several students within an EFYS classroom
- Support students who have special educational needs (SEN)
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Communicate excellently with various stakeholders
Early Years Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject or Psychology
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher or Ed Psych in the future
- SEN experience is desirable
The GOOD graded primary school:
- 2 form GOOD graded primary school
- Superb teacher training programme
- Westminster, Inner London location
- Close to strong transport links
- Visionary and supportive SLT
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Early Years Graduate Teaching Assistant role.