Early Years Learning Support Assistant
|Location:||Camden, Camden NW3 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Do you have a passion for supporting younger children in Early Years?
Are you a creative, charismatic and hard-working graduate who would like to gain experience in teaching?
Do you have a 1st/2:1 in your degree and would love to share your passion in a highly rewarding career in a sought after location in London?
Please contact Samantha at i-teachers today to get in touch with this amazing school and do not miss out on this opportunity!
Early Years Learning Support Assistant- The Role
- Monday – Friday during term time
- £350-£450 per week
- Will lead groups and individual work to support teacher
- Working with Early Years KS1 and KS2 to ensure they achieve their full potential or more
- Opportunities to progress onto the school’s teacher training programme, PGCE or SCITT
- Invaluable classroom experience
Early Years Learning Support Assistant- The School
- Strong community feel throughout the school
- EYFS achievement is “Good” – Ofsted
- Excellent EYFS resources
- Passionate and welcoming SLT
- Creative and enriching curriculum
- Educational visits
Early Years Learning Support Assistant- Person Specification
- 1st/2:1 Degree, all subjects welcome
- Superior communication and motivational skills
- Confident to lead 1:1 support or small group activities
- Previous Education or Tuition experience
- A genuine drive to inspire young learners innovate
- Must be able to commute easily to Camden
How to Apply
This Early Years Learning Support Assistant Role is shortlisting NOW. Send your CV to Samantha at i-teachers today and do not miss out on this amazing opportunity!