Early Years Reception Teacher
|Location:||Brent, London (North) NW10 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£28355 to £44451 per Annum|
This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified EYFS Teacher to find a new and exciting role in Brent for the new academic year!
Are you a recently qualified Early Years Reception Teacher looking for your first permanent role in education?
Perhaps you are an experienced EYFS Teacher looking to utilise your experience inside of a new and warm environment for the coming academic year?
Furthermore, are you excited to find a new role moulding the social and academic ability of Early Years children?
Don’t waste your time in applying for this fantastic Early Years Reception Teacher role in Brent!
Early Years Reception Teacher – About the role:
- Permanent Position
- September 2020
- Located in Brent
- MPS – UPS pay scale
- Planning and conducting Early Years lessons
- Supporting the academic and social development of Early Years pupils
- Offering superb support inside and out of classroom
- Being a key member in the Early Years teaching department
- Video interviews commencing shortly – apply asap!
Early Years Reception Teacher – Person Specification:
- Minimum 2:1 University degree
- Strong academic background
- Russell Group University desirable
- Qualified Teacher Status – Early Years Education
- Newly qualified or experienced teacher
- Ability to care for young children
- Previous experience working with young children
- Passionate about the progression of your pupils
- Eager to be a vital member of a Early Years teaching department
Primary Teacher – About the School:
- Warm and inclusive primary school
- Hard-working and proactive Head Teacher
- Modern ethos and values
- Highly regarded in the local area
- Close relationship with the parents of pupils
- Superb CPD programme utilised by all
- Public transport nearby – parking available!
If this Early Years Reception Teacher role in the Brent area is an opportunity that you would be interested in, press the ‘Click Apply’ button or send your CV to Joseph at i-teachers!