Early Years SEN Teacher
|Location:||Hounslow, London (West) TW14 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£28355 to £44541 per Annum|
Are you an Early Years Teacher who is searching for a fresh challenge?
Would you relish the opportunity to teach a reception class a warm, welcoming and highly popular SEN / autism specialist school?
We are currently working with a thriving Hounslow SEN school who are looking to add a passionate Early Years Teacher to their team immediately!
You would be teaching a class of around 10 children with the support of at least two teaching assistants to ensure all students get a quality and enjoyable education.
If you would like to find more about this Early Years SEN Teacher role then please apply on this page and attach your CV
Early Years SEN Teacher – Benefits:
- Early Years SEN Teacher role
- Reception year
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £28,355 – £44,541 Primary Teacher salary
- Interviews to be arranged immediately
- Start optional – immediate preferred but could wait
Early Years SEN Teacher– Role:
- Plan, deliver and run lessons for your EYFS / Early Years class
- Manage and guide your support staff
- Engage students in creative lessons
- Ensure learning objectives are met
- Strong parent engagement
Early Years SEN Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Prior SEN experience
- The will to be part of a cohesive staffing team
The Outstanding SEN School:
- Graded Outstanding by OfSTED
- SEN all through school
- Superb new facilities
- Modern resources
- Hounslow, West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Early Years SEN Teacher role.