Early Years SEN Teacher
|Location:||Greater London, Hounslow TW14 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£29915 to £41137 per Annum|
Have you decided to make that important next career step and would relish a fresh and exciting Early Years Teacher challenge?
Would you relish the chance to teach an early years class at a warm and welcoming Autism specialist school?
Whether you are relocating, searching for a fresh challenge, or have taken a break from teaching and want to continue your education career, this Early Years SEN Teacher role is ideal for engaging, patient and compassionate teachers.
Located in West Hounslow, this charming, cohesive, and modern SEN school is searching for an Early Years SEN Teacher to join their cohesive team to teach an early years class.
To register your interest in this highly rewarding role please apply on this page today and attach your CV.
Early Years SEN Teacher – Benefits:
- Early Years SEN Teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £29,915 – £41,136 SEN teacher salary + 2 SEN points
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Shortlisting now
- September 2021 start
Early Years SEN Teacher – Role:
- Teaching an early years class
- Plan and run lessons
- Manage at least two teaching assistants
- Promote a passion for learning
- Become an integral part of the teaching team
- Communicate excellently with parents, staff & SLT
Early Years SEN Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 degree
- Prior SEN experience is desirable
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
The Good graded SEN Specialist School:
- Graded Good with Outstanding elements by OfSTED
- All through school (3-16)
- Fantastic resources and facilities
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Supportive Head of Department
- Room to progress
- Hounslow, West London
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Early Years SEN Teacher role.