Early Years SEN Teacher
|Location:||Hounslow, London (West) TW14 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£29915 to £50000 per Annum|
Are you still searching high and low for an exciting Early Years SEN Teacher challenge?
Do you wish to work at a school that offers fantastic learning environments & resources whilst focuses on developing its SEN Teachers?
Whether you are relocating, searching for a fresh challenge, or possibly you are an NQT who is looking for a supportive school to begin your teaching career, this position would be ideal for you.
We are currently working with a charming & welcoming Hounslow SEN school who are looking to add a passionate Early Years Teacher to their team immediately!
If you would like to find more about this Early Years SEN Teacher role then please apply on this page and attach your CV
Early Years SEN Teacher – Benefits:
- Early Years SEN Teacher role
- Reception year
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £29,915 – £50,000 Early Years SEN Teacher salary
- Interviews to be arranged immediately
- Start optional – immediate preferred but could wait
Early Years SEN Teacher– Role:
- Plan, deliver and run lessons for your EYFS / Early Years class
- Manage and guide your support staff
- Engage students in creative lessons
- Ensure learning objectives are met
- Strong parent engagement
Early Years SEN Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Prior SEN experience
- The will to be part of a cohesive staffing team
The Outstanding SEN School:
- Graded Outstanding by OfSTED
- SEN all through school
- Superb new facilities
- Modern resources
- Hounslow, West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Early Years SEN Teacher role.