Early Years Teacher
|Location:||Hounslow, London (West) TW14 UK|
|Salary||£29915 to £45766 per Annum|
Are you an Early Years Teacher who is searching for a fresh challenge at welcoming school that fully supports your career aspirations?
Would you relish the opportunity to teach a reception class at an autism specialist school which harbours a superb learning environment for all of its students & staff?
We are currently working with a thriving Hounslow SEN school who are looking to add a passionate Early Years Teacher to their wonderfully cohesive team!
You would be teaching a class of around 10 children with the support of at least two teaching assistants to ensure all students get a quality and enjoyable education.
If you would like to find more about this Early Years Teacher role then please apply on this page and attach your CV
Early Years Teacher – Benefits:
- Early Years Teacher role
- Reception year
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £29,915 – £45,766 Primary Teacher salary
- Interviews to be arranged immediately
- Start optional – immediate preferred but could wait
Early Years Teacher– Role:
- Plan, deliver and run lessons for your EYFS / Early Years class
- Manage and guide your support staff
- Engage students in creative lessons
- Ensure learning objectives are met
- Strong parent engagement
Early Years Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Prior SEN experience is desirable
- The will to be part of a cohesive staffing team
The Good graded SEN School:
- Graded as Good by OfSTED with Outstanding elements
- SEN all through school (4-16)
- Autism specialist
- Superb new facilities
- Modern resources
- Hounslow, West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to good transport links
- Has a large car park
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Early Years Teacher role.