Early Years Teacher / Co-ordinator
|Location:||Manchester, Manchester M1 UK|
|Salary||£24373 to £40490 per Annum|
EYFS Coordinator – Early Years Coordinator required for a fantastic Primary School in Manchester
Are you an experienced Early Years Teacher and Leader looking for a new challenge in a brand new school this September?
Are you looking for a leadership role where you can utilize your skills and knowledge to make a positive impact on this new schools development?
If you would like to have a confidential chat about this role – please call Holly at i-teachers for more information.
Early Years Coordinator
- EYFS Phase Leader required
- Brand new building with excellent resources
- Primary School in Manchester
- Role starting September, full-time
- Permanent position
- Fantastic progression opportunities
EYFS Coordinator – Person Specification
- Early Years Teacher – QTS
- Previous experience of working in a fast paced, inner-city school
- Excellent leadership qualities
- Previous experience of supporting a team/management
About the role – EYFS Coordinator
As the new EYFS Coordinator, you will deliver on innovative curriculum to ensure all pupils make an excellent start to their learning journey and work closely with the senior leadership team. As this is a growing school, you will have plenty of opportunities for progression and development.
The newly built school is already oversubscribed and boasts beautiful facilities. The school supports a diverse catchment area with higher than average numbers of Pupil Premium funding.
If this role seems ideal – please click “APPLY” now… if you would like to have a friendly & confidential chat for more information – then please call Holly at i-teachers.