Early Years Teacher
|Location:||London (East), Thurrock RM16 UK|
|Salary||£29915 to £41136 per Annum|
Early Years Teacher
Are you currently completing your Early Years Teacher training and looking to secure a permanent NQT role?
Are you a driven and enthusiastic individual, excited about your first full time position as an Early Years Teacher?
An Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ 5 form Primary school in Essex is looking for an ambitious qualified Teacher to join their Early Years team. This post is open to NQT, RQT and experienced Teachers.
Please submit your CV today to Pippa from i-teachers to be considered for an Early Years Teacher position!
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences.
Early Years Teacher- Key Information:
- Permanent position
- September start
- Pay: MPS £29,915 – £41,136
- Located in Grays
- Excellent learning resources
- TLR for the right candidate
- Unrivalled opportunities for progression
- NQT induction programme
Early Years Teacher- Role Overview:
- Plan and conduct innovative lessons and group sessions
- Fully utilise the broad EY curriculum at school
- Develop and enhance children’s subject knowledge
- Become a valued member of the Early Years Department
- Contribute to wider school life
Early Years Teacher- The Outstanding School:
- Five form entry Primary School
- Cohesive and welcoming staff
- Exceptional support from Senior Leaders
- Excellent facilities
- CPD offered throughout your career with the school
- Public transport nearby
- Onsite parking available
Early Years Teacher- Person Specification:
- UK QTS or on track to achieve by September 2021
- 1st or 2:1 in your degree
- Excellent classroom management
- Good to Outstanding observations
- Strong academic background
- Passion for teaching
Our far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!