Early Years Teacher
|Location:||Manchester, North West England M14 UK|
|Salary||£23720 to £39406 per Annum|
Permanent Early Years Teacher – September Start – Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ School
Are you a nurturing and innovative Early Years Teacher who would like to join a supportive Primary school where you can really make a difference children’s lives?
Perhaps you are a Newly Qualified Teacher who is confident with your teaching practice and would like to join a team of equally strong teachers?
This welcoming primary school in Ardwick, Manchester is seeking a talented Early Years Teacher to join their dedicated team in September.
Early Years Teacher
- Charming building and excellent facilities – bright spacious classrooms!
- Newly Qualified or Experienced Teachers welcome to apply
- Welcoming, larger than average Primary School
- Excellent links to public transport
- Diverse, vibrant school
- Excellent support and NQT Induction programme
- Permanent, full-time role
- Start in September or July (paid over summer holidays!)
- Glowing Ofsted report ‘Outstanding’ March 2019
Early Years Teacher – Person Specification
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Energy and Enthusiasm
- Interest in making whole school impact
- UK Based undergraduate degree
- Experienced in Teaching Phonics or knowledge of through placements
- Send your CV to Holly at i-teachers (ASAP)
- Interviews immediately with the school
Why join this school?
A well established, traditional Primary school located in Ardwick, Manchester, this lovely school is popular within the local area. The school has a truly fantastic team of teachers who contribute to the happy and positive ethos.
The school can offer excellent CPD which means you will have the opportunity to develop into an outstanding practitioner. With genuine opportunities for career progression, this could be the perfect school for you.
If you are ready to take the next step in your teaching career, apply to join this fabulous school in Manchester! Click apply and send your CV to Holly at i-teachers today.