Early Years Teaching Assistant Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Salary||GBP£300-£325 Per Week|
Early Years Teaching Assistant – Graduate Teaching Assistant
Early Years Teaching Assistant (Graduate) – Primary School – Bradford (BD3)
Are you a recent graduate wanting to take your first steps into a teaching career as an Early Years Teaching Assistant?
Do you feel you have the necessary skills and personality to be able to enhance the learning and social skills of Early Years children?
Do you have the necessary communication skills to be able to interact positively and effectively with young children?
If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for a graduate to begin their teaching career helping Early Years children in a warm and caring primary school in Bradford.
Early Years Teaching Assistant
- Gain key experience working with young children in a school based environment
- Work with experienced and supportive staff developing your teaching skills
- Begin your teaching career in a brilliant primary school
- Opportunity to progress into teacher of PGCE training
- Academic Placement for the rest of academic year
- Paid £300-£325 per week, term time only
- Work with groups and in 1:1 sessions
- Fantastic public transport links
- Must have a degree, preferably core subject or psychology, 2:1 minimum
- Brilliant communication skills with children of young ages
- Passionate and caring attitude
- Resilience and patience with nursery school children
- Attentive and helpful towards both staff and children
- Flexibility regarding type of work
- Ability to motivate and maintain focus of children
This school in the centre of Bradford is offering the fantastic opportunity of joining their staff department as an Early Years Teaching Assistant, helping to develop and enhance the learning ability and social skills of the children within the nursery department of the school. The school itself has a number of excellent facilities in which children are able to learn in a safe and secure environment, as well as being able to enjoy their breaks and lunchtimes making friends and taking part in a number of extra-curricular activities. A catholic school, they intend on giving children the right morals to take into later life, and make sure that they are able to develop key values which will help them with their work and social skills moving forward into primary education.
This role – In this role you will be working inside a warm and supportive staff department, across the subject spectrum looking to give the best learning support and 1:1 sessions available. You will be required to support both class teachers and students throughout the school day, using your communication skills to make sure that each child feels safe and able to explain any issues they may have regarding the work they are doing.
If you feel you are the right candidate for this role as an Early Years Teaching Assistant, and would want the opportunity of working in a committed and supportive staff department, then please contact Amy at i-teachers, or Click Apply!