Early Years Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, Hounslow TW14 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£82 to £94 per Day|
Are you a highly supportive graduate who is searching for a rewarding role working in early years?
Do you want to start building your classroom experience up from September at a warm & welcoming Hounslow autism specialist school?
This SEN school are you looking for patient and proactive graduates to work within their early years class supporting a class teacher in this highly rewarding Early Years Teaching Assistant role.
This Early Years Teaching Assistant opportunity is ideal for those looking to pursue a career in SEN Teaching and education or child psychology!
To register your interest simply apply on this page today and attach your most up to date CV.
Early Years Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Early Years Teaching Assistant
- £410 – £470 term time weekly rate
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers/Ed psychologists
- Earn whilst gaining invaluable experience
- Shortlisting now
- September 2021 start
Early Years Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Work as part of a support team in an early years class
- Support the Early Years Class Teacher
- Aid students who have special educational needs (SEN)
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Communicate excellently with staff and parents
Early Years Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject or Psychology
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passionate about education
- Considering a career in education
- SEN / early years’ experience is desirable
The Good all through Autism Specialist School:
- Graded Good with Outstanding elements by OfSTED
- 4-16 all through school
- Superb new facilities
- Modern resources
- Hounslow, West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Early Years Teaching Assistant role.