Early Years Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Camden, Greater London NW3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£75 to £80 per Day|
Are you a passionate graduate with previous experience supporting young children in an educational setting?
Perhaps you would relish the opportunity to gain paid experience supporting Reception class students and kick start your rewarding career in Early Years education?
This Outstanding rated Primary School in Camden is looking for an inspirational Early Years Teaching Assistant to provide support to the most impressionable and imaginative aged students!
If this Early Years Teaching Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV to Joe today!
Early Years Teaching Assistant – The Role
- Long term role
- Full time, Monday – Friday hours
- Support Reception class students
- Create and conduct small group and 1:1 session
- Work alongside an experienced class teacher
- Great opportunity for an aspiring EYFS teacher/Ed psychologist
Early Years Teaching Assistant – The School
- Thriving Primary School in Camden
- Rated Outstanding by OfSTED
- Great community atmosphere
- Fantastic facilities and resources
- Vibrant and diverse school
- Stimulating and secure learning environment
- Strong Senior Leadership Team
- Committed and enthusiastic team of teachers
- Located close to transport links
Early Years Teaching Assistant – Person Specification
- 1 or 1st degree in core subject / Psychology related degree
- Strong academic background – A Levels & GCSE’s
- Passionate about education
- Prior experience working with children in an educational setting
- Aspiring teacher / Ed Psychologist
- Compassionate and nurturing personality
- Good communication skills
To apply to this Early Years Teaching Assistant opportunity, please send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today!