Early Years Teaching Assistant – Birmingham
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands B12 UK|
|Salary||£325 to £425 per Week|
Early Years Teaching Assistant
Are you a recent Russell Group graduate with a passion for supporting young children in a school environment?
Do you want the opportunity to work alongside a superb primary teaching department with a mix of newly qualified and experienced teachers?
Perhaps you have a desire to progress into a teacher training programme, and want to gain relevant and rewarding experience before doing so?
Do not waste any time in applying for this sought-after role as an Early Years Teaching Assistant in Birmingham this September!
Early Years Teaching Assistant – The Role:
- Long term, full time role
- Paid role, £325 – £425 per week
- Supporting young children
- Being kind and supportive throughout the school day
- Planning and conducting individual and group support sessions
- Gaining rewarding Early Years teaching experience
Early Years Teaching Assistant – The School
- Located in Birmingham
- Inclusive and outgoing primary school
- Dedicated to creating fun and engaging learning experiences
- Allowing children to learn at their own pace
- Superb staff development programme
- Public transport links nearby
Early Years Teaching Assistant – Person Specification
- 1 or 1st degree
- Russell Group University desirable
- Superb communication/organisation skills
- Positive and outgoing throughout the school day
- Ability to keep students motivated and focused
- Prior experience working with children
To apply for this fantastic role as an Early Years Teaching Assistant, please send your CV to Demi at i-teachers today!