Early Years Teaching Assistant – SEN
|Location:||Manchester, Manchester M21 UK|
|Salary||£60 to £63 per Day|
Early Years Teaching Assistant – SEN Teaching Assistant
Are you a recent Graduate of Psychology, Education or Childhood Studies?
Do you have experience supporting children in Early Years and/or children with additional needs?
Would you like the opportunity to join a thriving primary school in Withington, supporting two children on a 1:1 basis?
This exciting opportunity is a fantastic start for a graduate who is keen to learn from the best and further your educational experience.
Apply now to avoid disappointment as this role will be filled ASAP!
Early Years SEN Teaching Assistant
- Ideal role for an aspiring Educational Psychologist /Teacher
- Long term, full time role (Monday – Friday term time)
- Paid £60-£64 per day, weekly pay (term time)
- Start in September
- Outstanding two-form entry primary in Withington, Manchester
- Train station/bus stop outside school
- Friendly and welcoming staff team
- Graduate role – must have a degree
- Previous experience working with children is desirable
About the role – EYFS Teaching Assistant
- Support two children (one in the morning and one in the afternoon) with Autism
- One child is in Nursery and the other in reception
- Use strategies to support and enhance their learning
- Help children learn through play and support the class teacher
- Liaise with the class teacher, SENCo and parents with regards to progress
So if you feel that this Early Years SEN Teaching Assistant role is ideal for you, please apply now and send your CV as soon as possible!