Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Barking and Dagenham, Enfield e11 UK|
|Salary||£85 to £100 per Day|
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Paid Experience
This is an outstanding graduate teaching assistant opportunity for an enthusiastic graduate to gain paid experience as a graduate teaching assistant. It is based in a great East London based school where you can grow and take your first steps in your teaching career.
Have you been considering a future career in teaching?
Are you looking for a change to test the waters as a graduate teaching assistant?
Are you a recent graduate who is passionate about their experiences within the education sector and looking to promote a positive impact?
i-teachers offer an amazing step into teaching programme that gives you the opportunity to develop your skillset in an incredible school!
- No supply
- Opportunity to build a real relationship with your students and school
- Make a real impact
- High opportunities to continue teaching training at placed school – 70% retention rate
- Graduate Teaching Assistant
If this sounds like you, then this graduate teaching assistant role is perfect for you! Combine your passion with your career and take your first steps towards a rewarding future teaching.
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Step into Teaching Programme
- Interviewing for roles now for a September start date
- Get paid for your work, average £85-£95 a day (term time pay)
- Long term placements, find your feet in your school
- Access to staff training and further development
- Graduate Teaching Assistant role
- Develop invaluable transferable skills
- Roles to suit your subject knowledge and interests
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification
- Graduate with a 2:1 classification or higher
- Strong subject knowledge – core subjects desirable
- Drive to inspire the next generation
- Ambition and can-do attitude
- Previous experience is preferable – e.g. tutoring or similar Graduate Teaching Assistant role
- Comfortable presenting
- Clear commitment to education and teaching
- Experience is advantageous
Graduate Teaching Assistant – The School
- Located in Newham
- Great school with outstanding facilities
- Join a superb graduate teaching assistant team
- Close to local transport links – easily commutable
- Strong core departments
If you think you have what it takes, submit your application today and start your journey with i-teachers. Click the ‘Apply Now’ button to submit your CV to Chloe at i-teachers for this graduate teaching assistant opportunity.