Economics Graduate Learning Mentor – September 2019
|Location:||London, Greater London HA0 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£23000 to £24000 per Annum|
Are you an economics graduate looking to find a graduate teaching role inside of warm and welcoming secondary in the Brent area?
Do you want the opportunity to work alongside experienced and driven economics based staff, able to help develop your own teaching ability?
Perhaps you’re wanting find a school with an excellent teacher training programme, able to offer you’re the progression into full time teaching once your placement is finished?
If you’re an economics graduate looking for the opportunity to gain first hand teaching experience inside of a supportive and inclusive secondary school, then this is the role for you!
Economics Graduate Learning Mentor – Role Information:
- Economics Graduate Learning Mentor
- Full academic year
- September start
- Secondary school
- Located in the Brent area
- Paid £23,066 per annum
- Supporting students in the Economics/Business Studies subjects
- Organising and conducting creative and educational 1:1/group sessions
- Identifying and developing students weaknesses
- Exercising subject knowledge throughout
- Minimum 2:1 Economics based degree
- Excellent academic background
- Strong degree subject knowledge
- Passionate about a career in education
- Brilliant organisation and communication skills
- Ability to develop students’ academic ability in Economics subjects
- Looking to progress into teacher training programme
Information about the school:
- ‘Outstanding’ secondary and sixth form
- Superb teacher training programme
- Supportive and cohesive staff
- Modern facilities and resources
- Brilliant exam/progress 8 results
- Public transport links nearby
If you are an Economics graduate looking to gain first hand teaching experience inside of outstanding secondary school in the Brent area, then make sure to press the ‘Apply Now’ button, or send your CV to Joseph at i-teachers.