Economics Graduate Trainee Teacher
|Location:||London, Greater London N9 UK|
|Salary||£18000 to £22000 per Annum|
Economics Graduate Trainee Teacher – Enfield (N9)
Are you an ambitious and motivated individual, enthusiastic about finding a new and exciting role for the new academic year?
Perhaps you are looking for the perfect role to step into teaching where you can learn and develop as a trainee teacher?
If this Economics Graduate Trainee Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Economics Graduate Trainee Teacher – Key Information:
- Based in Enfield
- Good transportation links
- £18,000 – £22,000 per annum
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- Perfect for an aspiring teacher
- Warm environment
Economics Graduate Trainee Teacher – The Role:
- Fantastic Economics department with experienced and supportive staff
- Ability to organise and conduct class lessons with the guidance of qualified teachers
- Develop teaching techniques and communication skills
- Lead own lessons and small group sessions
- Displaying & utilising own subject knowledge
- monitor student progress
- Support pupils with a range of academic ability
- Take on feedback to continually improve your practice
Economics Graduate Trainee Teacher – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree in a Economics related course
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Patient and empathetic mentality is crucial
- Strong academic background
- Real passion for your particular subject
- Passionate about education
Economics Graduate Trainee Teacher – How to Apply:
If this Economics Graduate Trainee Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Tower Hamlets, Newham, Barking, Dagenham, Hackney, Enfield, Waltham Forest, Redbridge, Havering and Thurrock.