Economics Teacher – Economics NQT
|Location:||London, London (South) SE15 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£29664 to £40372 per Annum|
Are you a passionate economics teacher who is searching for an exciting next career step?
Would you like to work at an Outstanding Inner London secondary & sixth form that puts economics & business studies at the forefront of their curriculum?
This thriving and highly popular Southwark School is searching for a confident and inspiring economics teacher to join their team this September!
This role would be a great career step for either experienced economics teacher or an NQT candidate who is looking for fantastic support at a cohesive school that has a very low staff turnover!
Register your interest today in this fantastic economics teacher role by applying on this page and attaching your CV!
Economics Teacher – NQT – Benefits:
- Permanent Economics Teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £29,664 – £40,372 Economics Teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Interviewing now
Economics Teacher – NQT – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run Economics lessons for KS4 – KS5
- Promote a passion for Economics
- Prepare students for both GCSE, AS & A2 level exams
- Run extracurricular clubs
Economics Teacher – NQT – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 degree in an economics / business related degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
The Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Graded Outstanding by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form
- Room to progress with the school
- Southwark, Inner & South London
- Superb behaviour
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Economics Teacher role.
This role is based in the borough of Southwark, however other roles are also available in the following boroughs:, Brent, Camden, Croydon, Ealing, Hammersmith & Fulham, Hounslow, Kensington & Chelsea, Lambeth, Wandsworth & Westminster.