Economics Teacher – Economics NQT
|Location:||London, Greater London CR7 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£27596 to £38963 per Annum|
Are you a passionate economics Teacher who is able to teach micro economics and would love to work in a business & economics specialist school?
This Good graded secondary school in the borough of Croydon is searching for a confident and inspiring economics teacher to join their team this September!
This role would be a great career step for either experienced economics teacher or an NQT candidate who is looking for fantastic support at a thriving South London school.
So if you would relish the opportunity to secure a fantastic economics teacher – NQT role then please get in contact immediately!
To register your interest in this economics teacher – NQT position then please apply on this page by attaching your CV or contact Joe for a confidential chat in regards to your next career steps.
Economics Teacher – Economics NQT – Benefits:
- Permanent economics teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £27,596 – £38,963 economics teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Interviewing now for an immediate start
Economics Teacher – Economics NQT – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run economics lessons for KS4 – KS5
- Prepare students for both GCSE, AS & A2 level economics exams
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Become an integral part of a cohesive business & economics department
Economics Teacher – Economics NQT – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 economics / business related degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
- Passion to serve the local community
The Good graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Good graded by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form
- Great community feel
- Croydon, South London location
- Fantastic CPD
- Visionary Head Teacher
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Economics Teacher role.