Education – Graduate Behaviour and Learning Assistant
|Salary||GBPEarn up to £350 per week|
Behaviour and Learning Assistant Role/ January/ Paid school experience / Bury
Have you recently graduated with a psychology degree and are keen to pursue a career in Education?
Do you have experience working with children with social, emotional and mental health difficulties and want to extend this experience through paid school based role for the rest of the academic year?
If you would like to gain invaluable and rewarding experience, supporting children with social, emotional and mental health difficulties then apply now to be considered for this role that is starting in January.
The Headteacher of this popular school is seeking to appoint a graduate to work as a behaviour and learning assistant within the school SEN base. The role is for the rest of the academic year supporting the schools SENCo and working with children with specific learning needs.
- Behaviour & Learning Assistant Role
- Earn up to £350 per week
- Perfect experience for Educational psychology/ Teacher training
- January Start
- Support children with additional needs on a 1:1 basis
- Long term role, for the rest of the academic year
- Must have previous experience of working with children/young adults
- Experience supporting children with SEMH is desirable
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills
- Aspiring teacher/educational psychologist
- Have strong communication skills
- Enthusiastic, committed, resilient & adaptability
- Available to work Monday – Friday
- School located in Bury
- Forward thinking school
- Experienced SENCo
- Caring, friendly school
- Enthusiastic pupils and staff
Commutable areas include – Bolton, Rochdale, Oldham
SEN, Teaching assistant, graduate, graduate teaching assistant, school, education, graduate scheme, graduate assistant, education, paid role, behaviour & learning support.
If this sounds like the role you have been looking for then please apply and send your CV to Becky at i-teachers to be considered.