Education Recruitment Consultant
|Location:||Greater Manchester, Manchester M1 UK|
|Salary||£20000 to £40000 per Annum|
i-teachers are searching for a highly motivated, passionate and diligent Education Recruitment Consultant to join their team – send your CV and cover letter today to be considered.
Do you have a passion for education but have a sales flair too? Our Education Recruitment Consultant Role could be ideal for you….
Education Recruitment Consultant – The Role:
- OTE £40,000+ in first year
- £20,000-£25,000 basic salary pending experience
- Combine education with sales
- Education Recruitment Consultant role working with client schools and candidates
Education Recruitment Consultant – Benefits:
- Great induction training and continued development
- Modern, lofty office in the heart of Manchester city centre
- Close-knit supportive team
- Full training provided with regular coaching and mentoring sessions
- Incentives & regular team socials
- 25 days holiday, plus an extra day each year and your birthday off
- Uncapped Commission
- Vitality Healthcare
- Flexible working policy following induction phase
Education Recruitment Consultant – Person specification:
- Graduate, ideally with a 2:1 or above
- Strong academic background
- Highly motivated, resilient, diligent, personable
- Experience in education and/or sales ideal
- Passion for Recruitment is key
- Confidence to approach and consult with schools is essential
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place our Graduate and Teacher candidates in long term or permanent, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic, and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!
Do not delay – get in touch today to be considered for the exciting Education Recruitment Consultant opportunity!