English & Drama Academic Tutor
|Location:||Enfield, Greater London N9 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£90 to £100 per Day|
English & Drama Academic Tutor – graduate support role
Are you a recent graduate who has a passion and strength in English & drama and would relish the chance to utilise this by working in a highly rewarding English & Drama Academic Tutor role?
This English & Drama Academic Tutor role would see working across both departments, supporting, and learning from experienced teachers whilst support their students, ranging from year 7 – year 13.
The thriving North London secondary school offers a fantastic platform to build your teaching career, with a school’s direct teacher training programme available which many Academic Tutors have made use of!
Register your interest in this highly rewarding English & Drama Academic Tutor role today by applying on this page or contacting Joe at i-teachers for further information.
English & Drama Academic Tutor – The role:
- English & Drama Academic Tutor
- Long-term, full-time support role
- £450 term time weekly rate
- Support the English & drama departments
- Offer group & 1:1 support
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Interviewing now
- September 2022 start
English & Drama Academic Tutor – Person Specification:
- Minimum 2:2 degree
- Strength in English & drama
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Potential to cover lessons
- Good communication skills
- Behaviour control / management required
- Can work as an individual and in a team
The secondary school & sixth form:
- State of the art Secondary school & sixth form
- Student body of 700
- Progressive SLT
- Great CPD
- Fantastic facilities & resources
- Super teacher training programme
- Edmonton, North London location
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this English & Drama Academic Tutor role.