Engineering Graduate Academic Tutor
|Location:||Greater London, Lambeth SW8 UK|
|Salary||£85 to £100 per Day|
Are you an Engineering graduate who is considering a rewarding career in teaching?
Do you have prior education experience and wish to inspire the next generation of STEM students?
This unique Engineering Graduate Academic Tutor opportunity would see you supporting a thriving engineering department at a progressive and STEM specialist Lambeth secondary & sixth form!
This exciting role is open to an Engineering graduate who has a passion to transfer their skills and knowledge to students who attend a STEM specialist secondary school!
To register your interest in this fantastic Engineering Graduate Academic Tutor position then please simply apply on this page!
Engineering Graduate Academic Tutor – Benefits:
- Engineering Graduate Academic Tutor
- £425 – £500 weekly term time rate
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- September 2021 start
- Shortlisting now
Engineering Graduate Academic Tutor – Role:
- Support the engineering & science department
- Run & deliver 1:1 / group intervention sessions
- Display a passion for engineering, science & STEM subjects
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Potential to support extra-curricular activities
Engineering Graduate Academic Tutor – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in engineering
- Strong academic background e.g. A-Levels
- Passionate about STEM & education
- Thinking of becoming a science teacher
- Prior tutoring / education experience
The STEM specialist Academy:
- Upcoming STEM Academy
- KS4 – KS5
- Lambeth, Inner & South London
- Superb modern facilities and resources
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Supportive Head of Department
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Engineering Graduate Academic Tutor role.