Engineering Graduate – Graduate Scheme | Teacher Training
|Location:||London, London (Central) SE17 UK|
|Salary||£70 to £80 per Day|
Engineering Graduate – Engineering Teaching Assistant – Graduate Scheme – Step into Teaching – Central London
Are you a recent Engineering Graduate that is looking for a career that is diverse, dynamic and hands-on?
Perhaps you would like to utilise your skills to inspire the next generation of engineers, mathematicians and physicists?
Maybe you’re not sure where you want to go with your career but a Schools Direct route into Teacher Training is appealing to you and you would like classroom experience before deciding?
A school in Central London that specialises in Engineering and other STEM subjects is looking to appoint a recent graduate for the rest of the academic year to support in their Science, Maths and Engineering departments. If successful in this post, you will be offered the opportunity to train to be a teacher with the school. If you are interested in this role then please apply now!
About the Role:
- £70 – £80 per day
- Opportunity based in Central London
- School hours: 8am – 4pm, Monday – Friday
- ‘Outstanding’ school
- Opportunity could lead to a salaried and employment based route into Teacher Training
- 2:1 degree or above in Engineering or Engineering related subject (Maths, Physics, Science included)
- Considering a career in teaching, therefore passionate about the subject and looking to inspire future engineers
- Central London based and, consequently, easily accessible by public transport
- A specialist Engineering school that offers a broad and rich curriculum
- Particular focus on developing STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Maths) skills in the students
- Has cutting edge technology, state-of-the-art resources and an exciting Arts curriculum
- Has strong links to other sites across London under the same Multi-Academy Trust
- Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ as a result of the flexible and forward thinking Senior Leadership Team and wonderful opportunities for career development
If you would like any further information about this role or any other opportunities that we can offer then please contact Courtney at i-teachers or click ‘Apply Now’!
graduate, teaching assistant, graduate teaching assistant, engineer, engineering graduate, engineering teaching assistant, physics graduate, maths graduate, STEAM, STEM, schools direct, teacher training, graduate scheme