Engineering Graduate Teacher
|Location:||Greater London, Lambeth SW2 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£90 to £100 per Day|
Are you an Engineering graduate who wishes to bring your knowledge into a school classroom?
Do you have prior education experience and hold a true passion for engineering?
Would you love to train to teach to become an engineering teacher but haven’t found a school that offers this route?
This unique Engineering Graduate Teacher opportunity would see you working as an unqualified teacher delivering lessons and interventions at a welcoming STEM specialist secondary & sixth form!
You do not have to have a teaching qualification but it is vital that you have had some sort of education / tutoring experience and are confident in fully engaging with students.
This Lambeth school have a fantastic teacher training route planned out for the successful candidate and have a fantastic reputation for their STEM curriculum through their amazing facilities and resources!
To register your interest in this fantastic Engineering Graduate Teacher position then please simply apply on this page!
Engineering Graduate Teacher – Benefits:
- Engineering Graduate Teacher role
- £450 – £500 term time weekly rate
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Interviewing now for an immediate start
Engineering Graduate Teacher – Role:
- Teach Engineering to pupils
- Run & deliver 1:1 / group intervention sessions
- Display a passion for engineering, science & STEM subjects
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Potential to support extra-curricular activities
Engineering Graduate Teacher – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in engineering
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A-Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
The STEM Academy:
- Upcoming STEM Academy
- KS4 – KS5
- Lambeth, Inner & South London
- Superb modern facilities and resources
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Supportive Head of Department
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Engineering Graduate Teacher role.