|Location:||Greater London, Lambeth SW2 UK|
|Salary||£32157 to £42624 per Annum|
Are you a Engineering Teacher who is searching for a fresh challenge for 2021?
Do you wish to work at a thriving STEM specialist school that offers both students & staff a fantastic learning environment?
Perhaps you are relocating to South London and wish to work at a school that is not only close to excellent transport links but offers a cohesive & collaborative staffing team and is full of modern facilities & resources?
If you are looking for a new and exciting challenge at an upcoming Lambeth secondary school & sixth form then this Engineering Teacher opportunity could be the ideal role for you!
For further information on this excellent Engineering Teacher role please simply apply on this page today, as the school are shortlisting immediately for a January 2021 start!
Engineering Teacher –Benefits:
- Permanent Engineering Teacher role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £32,157 – £42,624 Engineering Teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Shortlisting now for a January 2021 start
Engineering Teacher – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run engineering lessons for KS4 – KS5
- Prepare students for both GCSE & BTEC exams
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Become an integral part of a thriving staffing team
Engineering Teacher – Person Specification:
- QTS / PGCE is desired
- 1st o 2:1 engineering related degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
- Passion to serve the local community
The STEM specialist secondary school & sixth form
- Secondary & Sixth Form
- STEM specialist school
- KS4 – KS5
- Part of a well-respected academy trust
- Great community feel
- Lambeth, Inner & South London location
- Fantastic CPD
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Engineering Teacher role.