English Academic Assistant
|Location:||Bexley, Greater London DA17 UK|
|Salary||£75 to £85 per Day|
English Academic Assistant – Graduate Role – Aspiring Teachers
Paid Secondary and Sixth Form School experience for an English Graduate Academic Assistant – Bexley Area
Have you graduated in an English related subject degree and are now considering a career in Academic?
Perhaps you have the skills and knowledge to provide 1:1 or group English interventions to boost attainment?
Maybe before committing to teacher training you are keen to get paid-experience in a school for a full academic year in order to gain high quality experience?
If so please apply for our English Graduate Academic Assistant position right away!
English Graduate Academic Assistant
- Full academic year in one school
- September 2020 start
- Paid £75 – £85 a day, term time
- Full time English Graduate Academic Assistant role
- Mon – Fri working hours
- Routes to Academic Training
- Perfect English Graduate Academic Assistant experience for aspiring teachers
- Located in Bexley, Greater London
- Working with pupils 1:1 & in small groups
Personal Specification- English Graduate Academic Assistant
- English related degree 2:1 or above
- Strong A-Level and GCSE results
- Passion for education and growth in youth people
- Previous experience in Mentoring/Tutoring (not essential)
- Genuine interest in Academic as a career
Are you ready to take the next step and challenge yourself, gaining invaluable experience to further your chosen career path?
At i-teachers we work with a range of Secondary schools in the Bexley area and across wider London. Getting to know you and what your skills are is key to help us place you in the right position and role as an English Graduate Academic Assistant.
If you think you have what it takes to fulfil an English Graduate Academic Assistant role, simply click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to i-teachers today!