English Academic Mentor
|Location:||Bradford, Yorkshire and the Humber BD4 UK|
|Salary||£300 to £325 per Week|
English Academic Mentor
A wonderful secondary school based in the Bradford area is looking to find a talented and inspirational English graduate to help nurture and enhance the academic ability of their secondary students as an English Academic Mentor for the new academic year!
Are you a recent English graduate passionate about a career in education?
Maybe you are intent on finding a role as an English Academic Mentor that will you put ahead of the competition for future roles in secondary education?
Perhaps you are eager to utilise your subject knowledge in a role that will allow you to work 1:1 supporting students with a wide range of academic ability as an English Academic Mentor?
In this role as an English Academic Mentor you will have the opportunity to have a real positive impact on the academic development and subject understanding of students, utilising your subject knowledge whilst gaining rewarding and admirable secondary teaching experience.
You will be conducting 1:1 support sessions for students across KS3/KS4, specifically tailoring said sessions to enhance the development of students with a range of ability in the English subject, showing a professional and supportive attitude throughout.
Information about the role – English Academic Mentor:
- Full academic year – September 2019 start
- Secondary school
- Paid £300 – £325 per week, term time only as English Academic Mentor
- Opportunity to gain vital 1:1 English teaching experience
- Working alongside cohesive and experienced English department
- Located in the Bradford area
- Shortlisting for role now – Apply ASAP!
Requirements for the role – Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant:
- Minimum 2:1 English subject degree
- Strong academic background
- Extensive degree subject knowledge
- Professional and enthusiastic attitude
- Passionate about a career in secondary education – English subject based
- Looking for a role in which you can utilise your degree subject knowledge
Information about the school:
- Well respected and valued secondary school
- Successful Head Teacher
- Real commitment to the progression of their students in core subjects
- Dedicated Head of English department
- Motivated and hard working students
- Superb staff development programme
If you are a recent English graduate looking for the opportunity to join a flourishing secondary school this September as an English Academic Mentor, press the ‘Apply Now’ button or send your CV to Demi at i-teachers.