English Graduate Academic Coach
|Location:||London, Greater London HA9. UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Are you an enthusiastic, hard-working and motivated English graduate who has aspirations to teach in 2020?
Maybe you absolutely love your subject and would love to encourage the next generation of students to feel the same way?
Would you love to gain invaluable experience at a secondary school that will also offer Teacher training for the right graduates?
Register your interest in this English Graduate Academic Coach position now by clicking APPLY to send your C.V to Andrew at i-teachers! This is a fantastic role so make sure that you secure your next long-term position before the Christmas break!
English Graduate Academic Coach – The Requirements:
- You will need to have a 2.1 in your English degree (related subjects are also considered)
- Good A-Levels and GCSEs
- Passionate about English and a proud ambassador for your subject
- Hard-working demeanour
- Reliable and have a genuine interest in pursuing a career in education
English Graduate Academic Coach- The Role:
- Support the department with your expert subject knowledge
- Help targeted groups of students make progress in their studies (low/high achievers)
- Assist the Teacher in creating resources and lesson planning
- Create and implement your own intervention sessions with your own students
- Be a role model for students throughout the school and your department
English Graduate Academic Coach – The School:
- Located in Brent, North London. (HA9)
- Excellent tube links which makes the commute hassle-free
- Recently refurbished buildings
- Fantastic English department with brilliant Teachers
- Motivated students who genuinely enjoy school
- Good CPD and further opportunities to train to teach!
Make sure you don’t miss out on this English Graduate Academic Coach position!! Register your interest by clicking APPLY to send your C.V directly through to Andrew at i-teachers! There is no time to lose, apply ASAP!