English Graduate Academic Mentor
|Location:||Southwark, Southwark SE16 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
English Graduate Academic Mentor –
English Graduate Academic Mentor – important information –
- This school in Southwark are looking for an English Graduate to work as an English Graduate Academic Mentor
- You need a 1st or 2:1 in an English related degree
- Having tutoring experience is not essential but is desirable
- Work with Year 9 and 10 pupils in 1:1 and small group sessions
- You will need to plan how you will teach the topic
- You will need to discuss any challenges the pupils feel regarding the topic and then work through the information with the pupils
- Change your teaching style to match the pupils’ academic level
- During the mentoring sessions you must make note of what the pupils are struggling with
- The role is full-time, Monday to Friday
- £350-450 per week, term time only.
If this English Graduate Academic Mentor role sounds like something you’d be interested in, please click ‘apply’ today!
About i-teachers –
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences.
This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!
English Graduate Academic Mentor – the school –
- Secondary School, ages 11-18-years of age
- Nurturing environment for young learners
- Have an Academic Mentor programme to support pupils progressing from Year 9 to 10 and Year 10 to 11
- Located in Southwark
- Great transport links
- Supportive, welcoming staff body
If you would like to register your interest for this English Graduate Academic Mentor role, then please send in your CV.