English Graduate Academic Mentor
|Location:||Southwark, Southwark SE17 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
English Graduate Academic Mentor–
Have you graduated with an English based degree from a Russell Group University?
Are you considering a Secondary PGCE specialising in English and would like to experience the day-to-day life of working in a school first?
We are shortlisting now so do not miss out and submit your CV today!
English Graduate Academic Mentor – The School
- Located in Southwark
- £350-450 per week, term time only
- Fantastic induction and development training
- Well-connected via transport links
- Diverse student and staff body
English Graduate Academic Mentor – The Role
- Varied role supporting pupils with English Language and Literature
- Working with KS3 and KS4
- Providing tailored 1:1 and small group English interventions
- Work under the guidance of a qualified teacher to develop teaching skills
- Monitor and track progress
- Promote a passion for English Literature
English Graduate Academic Mentor – What you Need
- Minimum 2.1 in an English based degree
- Previous tutoring/coaching experience is desirable
Why not consider this fantastic new English Graduate Academic Mentor role today?