English Graduate Academic Mentor – Birmingham
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands b38 UK|
|Salary||£325 to £425 per Week|
English Graduate Academic Mentor – B38
Are you a recent English graduate looking to become a full time English Teacher?
Do you want the opportunity to gain relevant and rewarding experience alongside a supportive core subject teaching department?
Furthermore, do you want to join a school which can offer you the opportunity to progress directly into a teacher training programme?
Don’t waste any time in applying for this superb role as an English Graduate Academic Mentor at an amazing secondary school in Birmingham!
English Graduate Academic Mentor – The Role
- Long term, full time role
- Paid role, £325 – £425 per week
- Utilising degree subject knowledge in school setting
- Providing superb individual and group support sessions
- Making sure students are focused and willing to learn
- Following school based curriculum throughout lesson time
English Graduate Academic Mentor – The School
- Located in Birmingham
- Superb secondary school
- Passionate and hard-working Head of English department
- Experience supporting talented graduates
- Dedicated to providing exceptional learning experiences
- Excellent teaching resources and facilities
English Graduate Academic Mentor – Person Specification
- 1 or 1st English based degree
- Excellent communication/organisation skills
- Passionate about the development of secondary students
- Dedication to student’s development in the English subject
- Excited about a career in teaching
- Eager to create exceptional learning experiences and utilise subject knowledge
To apply for this fantastic role as an English Graduate Academic Mentor, please send your CV to Demi at i-teachers today!