English Graduate – Academic Mentor Role
|Salary||GBPEarn up to £350 per week|
Education/Immediate Start/ Bolton Secondary School/ Long term position/Interviewing Now!
Are you keen to kick start your career in teaching and would love to secure a long term role, for the rest of the academic year working as an English Academic Mentor?
Have you finished your degree with a 2:1 or above and want to make best use of your subject knowledge?
This role could be an ideal opportunity for you to gain experience and enhance your confidence before training to teach! This high achieving secondary school are keen to meet with ambitious, adaptable English graduates who are available to start immediately.
This role will involve you working closely with students on a 1:1 basis or in small groups across the English department. You will assist the class teacher in lessons ensuring progress is being made. You will make a positive contribution to the learning of students by using your expert subject knowledge, helping to enhance the department’s high achievement levels.
Graduate Academic Mentor – Bolton
- Immediate start – Bolton Secondary school
- Earn up to £350 per week
- Hold intervention sessions 1:1 and for small groups of pupils
- Full-time, long-term position
- Immediate Start
- Interviewing now!
- A passion to make a difference
- English Degree 1st or 2:1
- Strong GCSE & A Level grades
- Tutoring or Mentoring experience
- Passionate, enthusiastic and not afraid of a challenge!
- Popular Secondary school based in Bolton
- Averaged sized secondary school
- Offer excellent training and support
- ‘Good’ School
- Excellent links with the local community
- Fantastic links to public transport
If you think you have what it takes to succeed as a Graduate Learning Mentor, click ‘Apply Now’ and send your CV to Becky at i-teachers or call for a confidential chat.