English Graduate Academic Tutor
|Location:||Hounslow, London (West) TW8 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£80 to £90 per Day|
Are you an English graduate who wishes to start the path towards becoming a fully qualified English Teacher?
Start to build up your school-based experience and develop your classroom skills in this fantastic English Graduate Academic Tutor from September!
This Outstanding West London secondary school can offer you a fantastic platform to not only build on your existing knowledge but allow you to experience the full academic year, supporting those students who need it the most!
Begin your education career journey next month working within a highly cohesive SEN department, as an English subject specialist, that will ensure you earn whilst you learn!
Simply apply on this page today to be put forward for this fantastic role!
English Graduate Academic Tutor – Benefits:
- English Graduate Academic Tutor role
- £400– £450 per week
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring English teachers / SEN teachers
- Interviewing now for an immediate start
English Graduate Academic Tutor – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS5
- Offer support to this student which includes group and 1:1 interventions
- Focus on your English language or literature subject specialism
- Support students who have special educational needs (SEN)
- Communicate excellently with various people
English Graduate Academic Tutor – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in an English related subject
- Passionate about education and maths
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher o
- SEN experience would be preferred
The Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form
- Hounslow, West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Supportive SENCo
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this English Graduate Academic Tutor role.